A number of the shots in here were well received, but many needed clean up and we had encountered several issues with pacing that we would need to work on to resolve.
However, generally we had a clear vision of where to go and what to do. It would just take time to enact many of them.
This is our finished first draft of the animatic.
As you will be able to see, the story differs slightly from the written version I wrote up a few weeks ago. This is because we got feedback between then and now that convinced us to add a few more enemies, and up the danger. We also tried to make our rabbit less of a scaredy-cat and actually be a tiny bit more assertive.
However this version is not without its faults:
- it is too long
- ending is unclear
- Warren is too unlikable
For our next version of the animatic, which will be in 3D with our prototypes, we aim to fix these problems and have a much more concrete story.